NCMA is pleased to name Robert E. Jones as one of the winners of the NCMA Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management Award. We know that many others share the opinion that the award is well deserved.
The NCMA Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management Award was established in 2012 to provide peer recognition to the rising stars and top performers in the contract management profession under the age of 40. These professionals, who are the future of contract management, come from the ranks of academia, government, and industry. Evaluation criteria included:
- Professional development (education, training, etc.)
- Innovation and achievement (challenging situations, complex programs, etc.)
- Leadership and influence (training and motivating others, mentoring, etc.)
- Clear vision to shape the future of the profession
- Contribution to the profession and impact with NCMA
NCMA plans to present this award at a reception on Sunday night, November 2, 2014, prior to the Government Contract Management Symposium at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, DC. The award also includes a one‐year membership to NCMA.
The presentation of the award will be published in Contract Management magazine.