Process Improvement for Government Contractors
Federal contracting is highly competitive. Because government contract officers are charged with “purchasing supplies and services from responsible sources at fair and reasonable prices,” they must continually look for the best provider. And, as a federal contractor, you must continually refine your business to make sure that you remain the best provider.
Staying the best requires examining and improving your business processes (any series of tasks that you and your team perform repeatedly). By streamlining your business processes, you can increase efficiency, reduce errors and delays, and improve satisfaction among your federal customers.
How we can help
Through process improvement, our government contracting experts can help you plan to win more contracts and generate higher profits while fulfilling them. We can:
- Assess your proposals process.
- Review your business systems for compliance with applicable federal regulations.
- Make specific, measurable suggestions for improvement to your proposals process and business systems.
- Assist you in setting clear, achievable goals that connect your process initiatives to business value.
- Help you incorporate continuous improvement into your business culture.
- Publications by Robert E. Jones
- Contract Management June 2015: Compelling Reasons to Hire a Consultant
- From the Answers Blog:
- 5 Steps to Manage Government Regulations for Contractors
- Federal Government Resources:
Ready to get more information?
Contact us now or schedule one-on-one time to learn more about how process improvement can improve your ability to win and profit from federal government contracts.