Government Contract Opportunities in SBIR & STTR
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs support scientific excellence and technological innovation by awarding federal research fundings in critical American priorities through a competitive, awards-based program. Agencies with large extramural research budgets fund these initiatives. The minimum $3.7 billion combined spend leads to over 5,000 new awards each year.
There are strict eligibility, accounting and reporting requirements woven into each of the three phases. These requirements vary between both programs, the Phase you’re awarded and awarding Agency.
How We Can Help
The government contract experts at Left Brain Professionals are here to help you navigate the complex requirements of the SBIR and STTR programs. We can-
- Aid with grant application preparation, including indirect rate calculation.
- Assist with installing and maintaining compliant accounting and business systems.
- Connect you with one of our Legal partners (link to that page) to review and ensure the intellectual property rights meet your needs.
- Help you determine your eligibility to compete for SBIR and STTR awards.
- Outline contract and accounting requirements for each of the three phases.
- Provide compliance, accounting and audit support for awarded contracts.
Federal Government Resources:
Ready to get more information?
Contact us now or schedule one-on-one time to discuss how SBIR and STTR could provide funding for your business innovations.