Training in Government Contract Management & Accounting
Want to unlock the secrets to profitable contracting with the U.S. government – the world’s largest purchaser of goods and services? You’re not alone. Every year, thousands of businesses explore contracting with one or more federal agencies.
Winning a contract is only the beginning. To manage the contract profitably, you must navigate complex and demanding regulations in a continually changing legal and regulatory environment.
How we can help
At Left Brain Professionals, we know government contracts. With over 15 years of experience, our executives hold advanced certifications in government contract management. We can teach you and your team how to:
- Compete for federal government contracts.
- Manage contracts and agency relationships.
- Avoid common pitfalls of contract management.
- Comply with a changing array of federal regulations.
- Prepare incurred cost proposals.
- Select and install DCAA compliant accounting systems.
- Prepare for and survive DCAA and DCMA audits.
- Meet government cybersecurity requirements.
Flexible training options include:
- Online classes and webinars.
- Online certificate courses.
- In-person presentations at major contracting conferences and events.
- Custom training at your business.
Ready to get more information?
Contact us now or schedule one-on-one time to learn more about training with Left Brain Professionals.