Government Contract Training from GovCon Compliance Experts
The U.S. federal government is the largest single customer in the world, purchasing over $500 billion worth of goods and services each year. Many small business owners want to sell to the government but find it difficult to navigate the maze of federal regulations involved in doing business with Uncle Sam. Others have won contracts as a prime or subcontractor but need support to manage contracts and agency relationships. Left Brain Professionals is here to help both beginning and experienced contractors.
Our GovCon accounting experts know government contracts. With more than 15 years of success in managing federal contracts and over a decade of training experience, trainers teach small business contractors how to:
- Compete for federal government contracts.
- Manage contracts profitably.
- Prepare incurred cost proposals.
- Select and install DCAA compliant accounting systems.
- Comply with a changing array of federal regulations.
- Prepare for and survive DCAA and DCMA audits.
- Meet government cybersecurity requirements.
Our experts will help you learn to navigate the complex world of federal business opportunities. Our training covers the foundations of federal government contracting and keeps you up-to-date on emerging topics in the federal contracting industry. Training topics range from government contract compliance and accounting systems design through audit support and cybersecurity consulting.
Choose from an Array of Government Contract Training Options
Depending on your needs, you can learn from our trainers through seminars and webinars organized by professional associations, through online certificate courses through Govology and Management Concepts, and through custom, on-site training developed specifically for your company.
Professional Association Seminars and Webinars
Our presentations range from one-hour webinars to multi-day sessions at the nation’s premier government contract conferences, such as:
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (APTAC) and State PTACs
- Dynamic Networking for Small Business (DyNet)
- Elite Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Program (SDVOB) Convention
- Federal Small Business Conference
- Government Agency Coordination Office (GACO) Procurement Fair
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) National, Regional and Specialty Conferences and Webinars
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Veterans in Business Network (VIBNetwork)
Online Certificate Courses
Left Brain Professionals has developed a number of on-demand training courses that are eligible for continuing education credits. Designed for business owners and contracting professionals, these courses allow you to learn at your own pace. Current offerings include:
- Accounting System Compliance for Non- Accountants
- Analyzing Your Government Contract Cybersecurity Compliance
- Unallowable Costs 2018 - An Update on a Favorite Topic
- Cybersecurity for Contracting Professionals
- Data Analysis for Financial Managers Using Microsoft Excel
- Many more...
Custom, On-Site Training
Too busy for conferences? Prefer a hands-on approach? Left Brain Professionals can come to you. Bring us your training needs, and we will develop custom training modules for your business.
Contact us today to discuss how Left Brain Professionals can help you learn to manage government contracts more profitably.
Previous Topics Include
- Selling to the Government: Steps for Success
- Accounting for Contract Managers: The True Love Language of Contracts!
- Six Contract Clauses You Should be Watching
- Subcontract Management from A to Z
- Selling Commercial Items
- Proposal Adequacy Checklist
- The Secret to Increasing Supply Chain Competition
- Efficient Contract Review for Effective Compliance
- Implementing a FAR Part 31 Compliant Cost Accounting System
- Advanced Issues in Cost and Price Analysis and Cost Realism
- Complexity of Pricing in the Commercial Marketplace
- How to Complete the Incurred Cost Proposal with Success!
- Simplicity of Non-Disclosure Agreements: Content and Best Practices
Meet Our Speakers and Trainers
What Audiences Are Saying About Our Training
“Though the topic is over my head, your presentation materials and references were great! I love the post
cards you gave out as well. What a nice touch.” – K. H., Conference Attendee
“I was lucky enough to be in a couple of your presentations this past week. I was very impressed with your presentations.” – I.G., Conference Attendee
“Your support of the Spring Chapter Leader Summit was great. You did a fantastic job getting them up and talking; exactly what we needed and exactly what they wanted.” – Rita Rose, Director of Member & Chapter Development, National Contract Management Association